I wanted to share with you my top 10 FREE apps:
1. Waterlogged – Helps me keep track of my daily water intake (hydration is important for everyone… Love your kidney(s)!)
2. Pandora – Create up to 100 radio stations for your favorite music artists and hear your favorite and similar songs
3. RetailMeNot – Awesome deal, great coupons for many stores
4. Life360 – Keep track of your loved ones, great for when family members are on a road trip
5. Grocery iQ – Makes grocery shopping so much easier (family members can add what they need to the list)
6. Twitter – Mobile thought sharer with a 140 character limit/challenge
7. Instagram – Mobile picture sharer with artsy filters
8. Pinterest – Mobile dream closet, house, and eye candy lists!
9. Words HD Free – I love Words With Friends!
10. Candy Crush – Yes, I’m addicted to that too!
Retailmenot is pretty good for coupon codes, but I prefer shopcreep.com for shopping. I like that shopcreep just lets you put in exactly what you want and alerts/emails you when there’s a new low price or deal cause i’m too lazy to shop around like someone who isn’t lazy lol
Thank you for that tip! I will have to check out shopcreep.com.