“Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my”
Here are ten things you (probably) don’t know about me…
- I love shoes, but I am usually found barefoot.
- I own every episode of One Tree Hill and 21 Jumpsteet on DVD, and I have watched them (all) multiple times.
- I love “I Love Lucy”. Watching reruns in my childhood is probably, partially, responsible for my infamous facial expressions (well, that and my paternal grandmother).
- I struggled with dyslexia when I was younger and I hated reading… I love reading now.
- I believe everything happens for a reason (even if it takes us years to understand why, or even if we never understand why).
- I love water (pools, showers, lakes, oceans, ponds, rain, drinking).
- My top 5 favorite movies (non-Disney) are (in no particular order) Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Kevin Costner version), Gone with the Wind, The Godfather, Guys and Dolls, and Footloose.
- I am a mosquito magnet, freakishly and unfortunately. (I can be standing with 10 other people and I am the only one to be bitten, and multiple times at that.)
- I am a James Bond fan; I have all of the movies and am working on completing my collection of Bond books.
- I share my birthday with J.R.R. Tolkien’s beloved Bilbo and Frodo Baggins. September 22nd, also known as “Hobbit Day”. According to the National Holiday Calendar, this day is also: National Centenarian Day, National White Chocolate Day, AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day, American Business Women’s Day, Car Free Day, Dear Diary Day, Elephant Appreciation Day, National Ice Cream Cone Day, International Day of Radiant Peace, and National Voter Registration Day (always the fourth Tuesday in September). September 22nd is also, usually the first day of Autumn (my favorite season… beautiful, crisp, falling leaves, college football, Thanksgig’em, what more could you want?!) however, this year Autumn begins on the 23rd.